Park Ridge Garden Club
Our garden club is growing every year. How wonderful for you to choose to visit our site at this particular time! We have many events ocurring throughout the year so be sure to visit our events page.
Our club has been in continuous existence for 83 years and we are still "growing". Our current membership stands at 101 strong. The Park Ridge Garden Club was organized on April 5th, 1929 and incorporated as a 501(c) corporation in 2012.
- Stimulate an interest in gardening and the protection of the environment
- Conduct meetings at which members may learn about horticulture, conservation/ecology, landscape design, and/or the artistic use of plant materials
- Improve and beautify the community of Park Ridge
Meetings are open to the public and are held the second Thursday of each month beginning at 7:00 p.m. at 100 S. Western in Park Ridge. (see events page)
Please Join Us On June 26th
For Our 22nd Annual Garden Walk!
You can purchase tickets
before June 26 for $10 at:
- Devon Avenue Meats – 800 Devon
- Tea Lula Tea – 11 S. Fairview
- Lauren Roberts Salon -632 Busse Hwy
- Chico’s -158 Northwest Highway
- Uptown Girls – 110 S. Prospect
Tickets Purchased on day of Walk (June 26th)
will be $15 and can only be purchased at:
320 S. Lincoln Avenue, Park Ridge